- Organizer: NGO “Amateur Radio Club “Prykarpattia”.
- Date: 5 – 7 April 2019.
- All licensed radio amateurs have the right to participate in the contest.
- Each competitor participates with his own transceiver with an output power up to 10 watts maximum,power supply, telegraph key or interface, PC.
- As the antenna is used 50 Ohm load, provided by the organizers.
- Workplace platform is two meters in diameter, which is located equipment, power supplies, party, table, chair.Distance between jobs is determined by the jury. Workplace chosen by lot.
- The duration of the competition – two rounds of 2 hours.
- Mode: CW, Band: 10, 15 meters.
- Participant in the CQ mode can hold one QSO, and then must change the frequency (rule QSY).
- Exchange report consist of six digit: the serial number of the QSO and the first three figures of received reportduring previous QSO, report for the first QSO is 001 000.
- Dupe QSO allowed after a certain time set the jury.New QSO with the same station may be made after the announced by the referees period (5, 10 or 15 minutes).This time is determined by the organizers and depends on the number of competitors.
- The difference in the times recorded in both logs should be less than two minutes.
- Points: one points for each QSO.
- Logs in electronic format Cabrillo must be delivered to referees not later than 15 min after rounds.
- Recommended software: N1MM+, DXlog
- During the contest we recommend to use Contest Online Score Board: https://contestonlinescore.com
- Final closing ceremony and awarding of winners in the contest will take place at evening of 6 April.
Mr. RuslanGladenko (UW5SW)
Chairman of NGO “Amateur Radio Club “Prykarpattia”.